Sunday 8 May 2011

How to Full Format your bricked N8


Here is the method to full format and make bricked N8 come alive again:


1) Turn off your phone

2) Hold “Volume Down + Camera Key + Menu Key” and press power button until your phone shake

3) Wait until screen show properly… and welcome back!!










Please note that I found these problems after doing full format:

1. I lost Ovi Maps. However, you could reinstall it by download it here

2. I also lost Ovi Store 2.0 and I can’t reinstall it since it always show “Unable to install”.

So please DON’T do full format if not neccessary or actually I must say that DO IT ONLY AS YOUR LAST CHOICE.

PS : *#7370# does the hard-reset too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us

For issues regarding the theme contact the publisher via

jhalideen@gmail.com